Reliable Assisted Living ServicesSince 1992, St Joseph Residence Assist Living has been the top choice for elders in Lauderdale Lakes and nearby areas. Take advantage of our nursing facility, acute rehabilitation hospital, housekeeping, independent living, private rooms, home health services and on-campus therapy. Look no further than us to provide an engaging and supportive elderly living community for you or your loved one. For more information, contact us at (954) 271-3096!
Some senior citizens require assistance with their daily activities and personal care. St Joseph Residence Assist Living is a place that has personalized health care and daily supportive services under one roof. With comfortable, fully-furnished and decorated apartments, we have full-service kitchens, private suites, private bedrooms with shared baths. The apartment suites are well-equipped with emergency call systems and private telephones. The residents at St Joseph Residence Assist Living are served delicious food three times a day served by our friendly waitresses.
The apartments and the facility's dining halls are well-kept by our housekeeping team. Residents enjoy laundry services and personal care services such as bathing, dressing and daily grooming. Our on-site barbers and beauticians ensure our residents look their best. We have common areas for social activities, a chapel, gift shops and also organized outings to special events and other places of interest to keep them happy and entertained.
If you are planning a short getaway, a business trip, or busy with errands or other commitments, St Joseph Residence Assist Living provides compassionate, attentive and personalized services to your loved ones.
Admission Criteria Guidelines:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to perform activities of daily living with assistance
- Does not require 24-hour nursing supervision
- Able to take medication on their own/ resident or his/her legal representative contracts with a licensed third party to provide this service
- Not bed-ridden, no communicable diseases and their dietary needs can be met
- Not diagnosed with pressure ulcers or skin breaks classified as Stage 2,3 or 4
- Capable of self-preservation in an emergency like fire
- Not determined as incapacitated. If so, has legal guardian
- No 24-hour mental health treatment required and does not possess as danger to herself/himself or others
Why Choose Us?
- 25 Years of Experience
- Caring Staff
- Three Meals Per Day
- 24-hour Supervision